Emery Oleochemicals 2016 Sustainability Report Now Available
CINCINNATI, OH (Jan. 22, 2018) – Emery Oleochemicals is pleased to announce the release of its 2016 Sustainability Report. The company continues to deliver on its commitment to “Creating Value with Sustainable Impacts” by achieving positive results related to Emery's adoption of the United Nations' 2030 Global Goals.
Highlights of Emery's 2016 Sustainability Report include:
- Implementation of digital traceability of our suppliers to ensure direct sourcing of responsible palm oil
- Voluntary certification of our products including the USDA Certified Biobased Product Label and the European Union Ecolabel
- Manufacture of bio-based, high-performance lubricant solutions for the maritime industry to meet the EPA's Vessel General Permit (VGP) requirements
- Closed-loop foam recycling that produces INFIGREEN® recycled content polyols as a higher-valued, more environmentally-responsible solution than landfilling scrap foam
- Financial support for and participation in diversified community programs where Emery's regional offices are located to help meet critical local needs
Emery's 2016 Sustainability Report can be viewed at: http://emerysr.com/2016
About Emery Oleochemicals Group
Emery Oleochemicals Group is a leading producer of natural-based chemicals made predominantly from natural oils and fats. We offer an extensive product portfolio, including renewable solutions for the Agro Green, Bio-Lubricants, Eco-Friendly Polyols, Green Polymer Additives, Home & Personal Wellness and OleoBasics markets. With revenue of US600million (2016), the company is headquartered in Malaysia and has manufacturing plants and Technical Development Centers spanning three regions – North America, Europe and Asia. Emery Oleochemicals' global operations are supported by a diverse workforce and an extensive distribution network covering over 50 countries worldwide.
For more information, visit https://emeryoleo.com.
For media inquiries, contact email@example.com.