Corporate Integrity Pledge
27 Apr 2011 - On Tuesday, 19 April 2011, Emery Oleochemicals celebrated another commitment with Malaysia Government by signing Corporate Integrity Pledge with Malaysian Prime Minister, The Honourable Dato' Sri Mohd Najib bin Tun Abul Razak. This prestigious event marked another milestone for Emery Oleochemicals as the ONLY Oleochemicals player to participate.
By signing the pledge, Emery Oleochemicals shall strive to create a Malaysian business environment that is free from corruption through the following actions:
- COMMITTING to promoting values of integrity, transparency and good governance.
- STRENGTHENING internal systems that support corruption prevention.
- COMPLYING with laws, policies and procedures relating to fighting corruption.
- FIGHTING any form of corrupt practice.
- SUPPORTING corruption prevention initiatives by the Malaysian Government and Malaysian Anti-Corruption Commission (MACC).